COMMISSION 14.4% (12% + VAT)
If you choose to select this service the points below will be carried out:
- You will be appointed a Personal Property Manager within the ofﬁce. This staff member will be your main point of contact for any tenancy related matters. They will also be the main point of contact for the tenant(s).
- We will commence a marketing campaign and list your property through leading property portals such as OnTheMarket.com, Zoopla and Primelocation.com as well as our own popular website.
- We will also market the property through our bright and modern showrooms at Uplands and Morriston.
- We will automatically arrange for a ‘To Let’ board to be erected at your property for any new or reinstruction unless you instruct otherwise.
- One of our experienced staff members will accompany prospective tenant(s) to view the property.
- References will be obtained from applicants wishing to take up a tenancy at the property. In most cases this would be done by our preferred independent referencing agency.
- We will put in place a written inventory and condition report.
- We will write to all utility companies including gas, electric, water and council tax to inform them of the change in occupancy both before and after the tenancy.
- A bond will be obtained equivalent to 1 months rent + £100.00 and registered with an appropriate bond scheme.
- We will charge an initial setting up fee equivalent to 48% (40% plus Vat) of 1 months rent or a minimum fee of £200.00 + VAT to contribute to the cost of initial advertising, bond registration and drawing up an inventory and the legal documents.
- We will set up a tenancy agreement for the agreed period. This tenancy can then either be extended on a month to month basis or, if agreed by both parties, extended by a new ﬁxed period.
- Rent will be collected each month and paid to landlords either mid or end of month depending on the rent payment date. See Rental Payment section in this brochure for full details.
- We will carry out our routine inspections between every 12 and 16-week period. You will be forwarded a communication when each report has been completed.
- In the event of a maintenance issue arising the tenant(s) will be informed to contact us and the appointed property manager directly. We will in turn assess the reported problem and inform you if action needs to be taken.
- When a tenant(s) vacates a property we will arrange a ﬁnal inspection checking both the condition of the property and the inventory. We will negotiate any necessary deductions from the bond. In the event of a dispute we will put forward a case on your behalf to the chosen bond scheme.
- On being informed that a property is coming re-available we will at the earliest stage to re-market the property to best ensure a new tenant(s) can be secured quickly.